My Church Family

    I absolutely love not only my church but my church family as well. Finding a good church and good people is so important. A church family is like a real family. They are always checking up on you and seeing how you are doing. They aren't doing it in a nosey way but doing it because they genuinely care about you. 

    As a church we are always there for one another and giving advice. There will be plenty of falls and trials, but to know that you have an entire church there for you is something I can't put into words. There is a ton of stipulation about Christians being rude or mean, which is awful, but that's not how my church is. I have such a loving and welcoming church. Whenever we have a visitor there will always be multiple people going up to the visitor to introduce themselves and welcome them. We do what we can to be our best selves. 

Comments